How it’s used
Quantimed is designed to improve the accuracy of order planning and budgeting by providing a systematic approach to organizing and analyzing data. Quantimed facilitates the calculation of commodity needs using either a single method or a combination of any of the three primary quantification methods: consumption, morbidity, and proxy consumption.
If you are interested in Quantimed and would like to download the latest version:
-Please click on this link to download the 32-bit version:
-Please click on this link to download the 64-bit version:
Please click here to download the user’s manual: https://www.mtapsprogram.org/our-resources/quantimed-users-guide/
- Removes the often tedious and mistake-prone calculations associated with quantification
- Has built-in, client-adaptable medicines and supplies list with median prices from the MSH International Drug Price Indicator Guide
- Includes ATC, WHO Therapeutic, and ICD coding structures
- Has printable standard data collection forms (Excel)
- Provides the ability to import products, prices & consumption data
- Accurate and consistent data entry is facilitated through “look-up” tables and lists
- Has printable reports that can be used to validate data entry and to do more analysis
- Single or combinations of forecasting methodologies can be used (Consumption, morbidity)
- Enables duplication of data sets for easy creation of scenarios
- Provides a comparison of results between different methods and scenarios
- Has ability to export results to Microsoft Excel and XML
Requires computer upgrades, and training for optimal use.
Where it has been applied
Latin America & the Caribbean
English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese
If you have questions or want to give feedback, please contact us at [email protected].